Chalk & Ward invites you to the global phenomenon that is TEDx.
Be a part of this sell-out event and watch the live stream of the TEDx Exeter Event here at Chalk & Ward.
At Chalk & Ward Advertising
On 15th April, TEDx is returning to Exeter for its fifth year with the Dreams to Reality event. With 1,558 upcoming events all over the world, this is your chance to be a part of it. The sell-out event features key speakers from around the world and will be streamed live to our boardroom all day. The event is split between the speakers so you can choose if you want to spend an hour or so engaging in a particular discussion or stay the whole day.
We will provide refreshments and snacks throughout the day and finish the event with a spot of bubbly in the early evening on our balcony. The event aims to bring great minds and learnings together and will be a great opportunity to socialise and discuss the topics raised.
Who will be speaking at the event?
- Alan Smith, a data visualisation editor at the Financial Times.
- Cormac Russell Managing Director of Nurture Development, the leading Asset-Based Community Development (ABCD) organisation in Europe, and faculty member of the ABCD Institute in the US.
- Fi McNae, co-founder and CEO of Space Doctors, taking cultural and semiotic techniques into branding and corporate communications.
- Giles Duley who lost both legs and his left arm after stepping on an improvised explosive device (IED) in Afghanistan and is an award-winning photographer of conflicts across the world.
- Lindsay Levin, founder of Leaders’ Quest and Leaders’ Quest Foundation working with corporate management and NGOs to bridge divides between cultures, perspectives and opposing voices.
- Marcus Lyon, a renowned British artist with an international outlook and reputation.
- Usman Haque who trained as an architect and has created responsive environments, interactive installations and dozens of mass-participation initiatives worldwide. He is founding partner of Umbrellium.
More information on the speakers can be found on the TEDx website and the speaker schedule will be released shortly before the event. We’ll send the schedule out to all those attending as soon as it’s available!
Everyone is welcome but space is limited so book your place early!
Contact Naomi@chalkward.com or call 01392 666291 to book.
Parking is available on request.
Highlights from previous events: