At Chalk & Ward, we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and promoting sustainability in our operations. We believe that responsible business practices can drive positive change and contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Environmental Responsibility:
- We will strive to reduce our carbon footprint by minimising our energy consumption.
- We will implement waste reduction and recycling programs in our workplace, and where possible, we will be paper free.
- We will encourage the use of public transport, car-sharing and cycling to reduce commuting emissions among our team. We also run a Cycle-to-Work scheme for all employees.
- Sustainable Sourcing:
- We will seek eco-friendly and sustainable products and materials for our marketing campaigns, promotional materials, and office supplies.
- We will host all our websites on renewable energy powered servers, and strive to build all websites to the highest low carbon efficiency rate as possible.
- Client Education:
- We will advise clients on reducing waste and utilising digital marketing to minimise the need for physical materials.
- We will train our clients on best practice methods to maintain the low carbon footprint of their websites.
Review and Revision:
This policy will be reviewed annually to ensure its effectiveness and relevance, and it may be revised to reflect changing sustainability goals and priorities.
By committing to this sustainability policy, Chalk & Ward aim to contribute to a more environmentally and socially responsible world while continuing to deliver exceptional marketing services.
email email@example.com any questions, concerns or comments you have about our AI Policy or write to us at:
Chalk & Ward
18 Southernhay East